Day 1: Arrive Brussels + Orientation Tour of Brussels
We arrive at Brussels Airport .than we proceed for an orientation tour of Brussels . See the adorable Manneken Pis Statue, a charming fountain of a little boy, today the symbol of Brussels, the beautiful Grand Place, the Town Hall, Municipal Museum and St.Micahael’s Cathedral. After Brussels City tour we proceed our tour to Amsterdam.Overnight in Amsterdam ( D )
Day 2: Canal Cruise + Cheese Farm + Volendam and Marken
After Breakfast visit the Keukenhof Gardens --the Famous Tulip Garden ( 21/03/ 2013 to 20/05/13 only until mid- May). After mid-may we Visit Madurodam - Holland in miniature. Feel like a giant models of palaces, canals, windmills, harbours, airports, and even doll-like figures in postures of daily activities.
After we proceed to old and new parts of this beautiful city with its many historical buildings and interesting sights also You will visit a windmill . On your way there, you will visit one of the last traditional cheese farm in Amsterdam , Later we enjoy canal Cruise ride in Amsterdam. Overnight at 3* hotel in Amsterdam. (B- D).
Day 3 : Onto Paris
After a continental breakfast, Proceed to Paris.
Arrive Paris and we proceed on a guided panoramic city tour of Paris. See the Obelisk at Place de la Concorde,Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Opera, Town Hall, the National Assembly and the famous Notre Dame Cathedral.
The evening is free OR we suggest a great entertainment at the Lido Show Optional . See the finest combination of beauty, rhythm and talented dance troupes. A perfect end to this beautiful evening!!!Overnight at 3* hotel in Paris. (B - D)
Day 4 : Visit the Eiffel Tower Level II + Disneyland on Extra Cost Optional
After a continental breakfast. First Visit the Eiffel Tower Level II, from where a bird’s eye view of Paris will leave you breathless.
Later we suggest Visit Disneyland on Extra Cost Experience your favourite Disney Lands just as you remember them from the classic Disney stories where fairytales really do come true. Visit Main Street USA, Adventure land, Frontier land, Fantasyland and Discovery land. Enjoy different rides like, Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain Mission 2 offer big thrills for the grown-ups, while little ones can sail around the world at “it’s a small world. Overnight at 3* hotel in Paris. (B, D).
Day 5: Drive To Zurich ( 10 Hrs. by Bus ) + Zurich City Orientation Tour
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and drive to Zurich by Coach . we pass the country side of Switzerland where you will see the loveliness of alpine region, with picturesque Swiss lakes, Swiss chalets, farms, cows, etc, (this is going to look like a scene right out of the famous movie Dilwale Dulhania….. On arrival in Zurich , we take you for an orientation tour of Zurich. See the St. Peter’s Church with the largest clock face in Europe and the famous churches of Fraumunster, known for its beautiful stained glass windows created by Marc Chagall and Grossmunster with its twin Romanesque towers. Overnight at your hotel in Switzerland (B - D)
Day 6: Day Free // Suggested Excursion: Mount Titlis with Ice- Flyer Ride and Lucern Optional
After a continental breakfast, the day is free OR we suggest a full day excursion to Mt. Titlis with Ice-Flyer and Lucerne City. We begin the tour with a visit to Mt. Titlis, which at 10,000 ft is the highest peak in central Switzerland. You journey to Mt. Titlis through a series of three different cable cars. The last leg of the ascent will be in the world’s first rotating cable car called the ‘Titlis Rotair’. At Mt. Titlis you have free time to play and enjoy in the snow, visit the Ice Cave or just relax at the restaurant.In the Afternoon move towards another beautiful city Lucerne and enjoy your orientation tour which comprises of famous Lion monuments, Kappelbruck Bridge,. This is the ideal place to purchase branded Swiss watches, swiss chocolates, swiss army knives, souvenirs etc.Overnight at your hotel in Switzerland (B – D)
Day 7: Day Free // Suggested Excursion: Mount Jungfraujoch with Interlaken City Tour Optional
After a continental breakfast, the day is free for you to relax OR we suggest you take this opportunity to visit Jungfraujoch and picturesque Interlaken. Our scenic drive to Lauterbrunnen, from where we board a train to Jungfraujoch, the highest altitude railway station in Europe at 11,333 ft., takes us along lovely lakes and mountain passes. Marvel at the changes in the Alpine scenery as your charming cog-wheel train takes you on a unique journey. Experience the magic of the mountains at the Sphinx Terrace. See the breathtaking Jungfrau Peak and&am p; am p ; nb s p; t h e& amp;nb sp; ;awesome Aletsch Glacier. Also, visit the Ice Palace, where you see a beautiful display of sculptures made of ice, while being encased in ice yourself. Have a memorable encounter with eternal snow and ice at the Plateau. Do not forget to send a postcard to your friends and relatives from Europe’s highest altitude Post office with its own special postmark. Enjoy Indian vegetarian lunch in Indian Restaurant at Jungfraujoch on your own .
Thereafter we proceed for our return Journey to Interlaken , There we will visit Interlaken City after that Transfer to your Hotel There’s time to relax at the many cafes or shop for Swiss watches, chocolates, memorabilia, etc. Overnight at your hotel in Switzerland ( B – D ).
Day 8 : Return Home with Wonderful Memories
After a continental breakfast, we check out of the hotel and drive to the airport. Its time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your tour and any suggestions you may have for the future. We hope you take back happy memories of your Tour (B)
Adult Cost of Package : INR. 96, 999 /- Per person on Twin/ Triple Sharing
DEPARTURE DATES:JUNE 14
Additional Suggested Excursions Price:
- Lido Show ----------- 7000/-RS
- Paris Disneyland ----- 7000/-RS
- Mount Titlis + Ice Flyer + Lucerne City Tour + Lunch - 7300/-RS
- Jungfraujoch + Lunch + Interlaken City Tour ---- 11000/-Rs
Optional Tour operated subject to minimum 20 passengers.
- QR 233 DEL--DOH 0450 0620
- QR 941 DOH--BRU 0835 1430
- QR 062 ZRH--DOH 1120 1815
- QR 232 DOH--DEL 2100 0325
FRANCE: Paris City Tour + Eiffel Tower 2nd Level + Shopping Tour +
• OPTIONAL Lido Show + Disneyland
BELGIUM: Orientation Tour of Brussels
AMSTERDAM: Visit to Keukenhof Garden (Until Mid May ) or Madurodam + Photo Stop at Windmill + Canal Cruise
SWITZERLAND: Orientation Zurich City Tour
• OPTIONAL: Mount Jungfraujoch with Interlaken City Tour + Mount Titlis with Lucerne City Tour
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour.
- Airport taxes as per the routing of the tour.
- Cost of the VISA.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Services of Tour Manager or Local Representatives.
- Meals ( Breakfast and Dinner ), Coach tours, Transfers, Entrance fees, Sightseeing and Surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 60 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the medical reports).
- Govt. S. Tax (3.09 %)
- Any Optional Tour.
- Any increase in the air fare, fuel surcharge and taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket (calculated at 1st Jan, 2012 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of your air ticket.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box.
- High Season Surcharge if Applicable.
- Porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.